How can you help Swasraya?
- Pay friendly visits to the Centre and spend time with the Swasraya family
- Pray for the progress and well-being of the Centre
- Contribute liberally for fresh undertakings and the successful running of the Centre
- Make a lump sum contribution of Rs. 50,000 and become a Friend of Swasraya
- Make one-time contributions on memorable occasions of your life
- Donate or pay for the different types of equipment and furniture required by the Centre and the trainees (Please consult our office for information on our priorities)
- Sponsor the patients' treatment, training and rehabilitation
- -- Rs.24,000 per trainee for the full course
- -- Rs. 8,000 per trainee for a month
- Sponsor the services of specialist doctors like neuro-surgeons, urologists, plastic surgeons, physicians and physiotherapists to treat and counsel the patients (Rs. 1,00,000 per year or Rs. 10,000 a month)
- Make available your expert services to the Centre and give publicity to Swasraya's services among the public in all possible ways
- Inform us about the individuals, corporate organisations and non-government organisations from whom Swasraya could expect assistance of any kind
1. All donations to Swasraya are exempt from Income Tax under Section 80 G of the Income Tax Act 1934.
2. Please send Local contributions to SB account No- 11410100109337, IFSC-FDRL/0001141 Federal Bank, Mulanthuruthy.
Foreign contributions to Account No. CA-07132010000348,
IFSC-CNRB-0000713, Canara Bank, Mulanthuruthy.
3. All contributors may kindly furnish their complete addresses along with their names.
Vide communication No. II/21022/65/(0007)2009-FCRA-II dated 13/03/2010, the Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India, has registered SWASRAYA under Section 11 (1) of the Registration under Foreign Contribution (Regulation) Act 2010. The certificate of Registration is valid for a period of five years from the date of registration under the Act. Reg. No. is 052850540 and nature is social. Please send your donations to the address shown in contact page